Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Response to my E mails from ACP : Oct 20th to Nov 20th

These are E mail responses from the ACP. Nothing much has changed but at least the ACP responds to E mails and in fact even picks up his mobile. He is very keen to get rid of the mess but I think that he is waiting for the right time.

Nov 5th
Dear Madam,
Ref: Mail No. 272/2007
Thanks for your mail.

Efforts are being made to free the roads and footpaths of encroachments. Notices have already been served on the concerned for vacating the place.

Regards,
V.S.K.Kaumudi, I.P.S.,Addl. Commissioner of Police, Traffic,Hyderabad.

Oct 25th
Dear Madam,
Ref: Mail No. 264/2007
Thanks for your mail.
I have already instructed the ACP to see that commercial vehicles do not permanently grab parking place. Let me know if things don’t improve in a week.


Regards,
V.S.K.Kaumudi, I.P.S.,Addl. Commissioner of Police, Traffic,Hyderabad.NB: In future, please refer to the Mail No. allotted above.


Oct 24th
Dear Madam,
Ref: Mail Nos. 255, 257 & 260/2007
Thanks for your mails.
The matter has been examined. GHMC has been informed about the alleged illegal construction and encroachments on the pavement for appropriate action.

Regards,
V.S.K.Kaumudi, I.P.S.,Addl. Commissioner of Police, Traffic,Hyderabad.

No comments: